Jobs Available in Traill County, North Dakota
Traill County has many great job opportunities. There may be others that have not yet been brought to our attention. Please check back often for updates.
*UPDATED JANUARY 6, 2017*
PAUL’S HOMETOWN REPAIR
PAUL’S HOMETOWN REPAIR is looking for a hard-working automobile technician. This is a full-time position. Attention to detail is a must. Skill level will determine wage and benefits. Applicant must have their own hand tools. Please call Paul at 701.436.4676.
HELP WANTED: DOMIER CONSTRUCTION looking to hire skilled construction/ carpenter. Salary DOE. Call Lowell at 701.786.3149.
- Full and Part-Time Offers
ADVANCE SECURITY is hiring full- and part-time officers for its Hillsboro location. Apply today on line at: USSECURITYASSOCIATES.COM. What are you waiting for, apply now!!!!
- Full-Time Dishwasher
- Part-Time Weekend Servers
HELP WANTED: Paula’s Steakhouse in Mayville. Full-time dishwasher Mon-Fri. Part-time weekend servers. Call 701.788.4026.
USDA TRAILL COUNTY FARM SERVICE AGENCY
- Full-Time Program Technician: The USDA Traill County Farm Service Agency in Hillsboro, ND is recruiting for a Full-Time Program Technician. Be part of our team and support the well-being of American agriculture. This job offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package. To apply and view a complete listing of the position announcement, visit: http://www/ usajobs.gov. Application period is open from January 4, 2017 to January 18, 2017. For questions regarding the position, or the application process, contact County Executive Director, Ray Durkin at the Traill County FSA Office 701.436-5101.
ANCHOR INGREDIENTS, CO. LLC
- General Operations Positions: Due to expansion Anchor Ingredients, Co. LLC has an opening for General Operations positions at our Hillsboro, ND facility. Day, swing and night shifts are available. Anchor Ingredients offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right candidate and is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “General Operations” or call 701.499.1480 to request an application.
- Career Open House/On-the-Spot Interviews – Anchor Ingredients: Thursday, January 12 • 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Anchor Ingredients East - 13 1st St. NE, Hillsboro Are you interested in working for a progressive local company that is growing by leaps and bounds? If so, we have excellent career opportunities for you! Our focus is supplying high-quality, locally grown ingredients into the food and pet food markets. Due to massive expansion, we are looking for General Operations team members for day, swing and night shift work. Anchor Ingredients pays competitively and offers excellent benefits and ongoing career opportunities. Stop by and visit with us about this GREAT opportunity! If you can’t make it, give us a call at 701.499.1480 to request an application or submit a resume to email@example.com.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. To apply: https://sjobs.brassring.com.
- Maintenance Operator: CHS is looking for a Maintenance Operator at our Grandin, N.D., location. Employee will be responsible for insuring all processing and packaging equipment and buildings are maintained and repaired as needed while adhering to OSHA, FDA, and CHS food and facility safety principles. Employee must have knowledge of maintenance procedures, repair or replacement parts, fabrication, new installations, and trouble shooting. Employee must have experience in welding, basic electrical knowledge, a valid driver’s license, and ability to be contacted outside of normal work hours. Competitive salary, great benefits, including health, dental and vision, life insurance, 401(k), company-funded pension, profit sharing, long- and short-term disability, health and day care savings accounts and paid vacation. Now is the time to join CHS. Complete an Application for Employment at one of the following locations: 220 Clement Ave, Grandin, ND. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 energy, grains and foods company committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. Learn more at chsinc.com/careers.
- Store Clerk (Hillsboro): CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Store Clerk to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Order merchandise, stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Manage the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
- Machine Operator: Operate and maintain processing equipment. Responsible for product quality, meeting food safety requirements, and throughput in the assigned area. Knowledge of products, product quality factors, and equipment capabilities is essential to ensure equipment is operated at the highest capacity and product quality meets expectations.
- Products received or shipped must be handled efficiently and accurately with regard to recording weight, product identification information, customer information, and quality factors. Must have knowledge of the quality factors regarding products received and shipped. Drivers and growers are to be treated fairly and courteously.
- Responsible for housekeeping, sanitation schedule, and general appearance of the assigned work area. Responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment as necessary.
- Maintain food safety requirements at all times. Employee must practice GMP"s and other general safety procedures during production and repairs.
- Observe all safety and work rules, which includes wearing all safety equipment as specified.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by Supervisor, Production Manager, and Plant Superintendent. (Including transfer of product)
- Must maintain good communication with other employees in order to maintain efficient production.
- Packaging and Warehouse Worker: Operate scale and bag sealing equipment. Perform packaging performance checks per company policy, i.e. bag weight. Ensure package seal is done properly and neatly. Check for proper date code and make sure the code is readable.
- Maintain all food products in accordance with food safety requirements.
- Stack product in prescribed pattern and quantity per pallet. Product to be stacked on pallets straight and square.
- Visually check product for color, size, and contamination. Report variances to Supervisor.
- Operate forklift or other Powered Industrial Truck according to company policy.
- Clean and inspect all trailers before loading. Ensure orders are loaded accurately and properly. Any changes or problems should be reported the Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure work area is kept clean, orderly, and free of safety hazards..
- Perform routine maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Observe all safety and work rules, and practice GMP"s as set by Company policy.
- Maintain sanitation schedules as assigned by Supervisor.
- Record all daily production neatly and accurately on the production sheets.
- Perform other jobs assigned by Supervisor, Production Manager, and Plant Superintendent.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
AMERICAN CRYSTAL SUGAR
- Factory Payroll Coordinator: Processes payroll on a daily basis. Reviews and approves time reported, including hours worked, unpaid time and paid time off, and generates reports for review to ensure accuracy. • Processes employee status change reports as approved and received from Human Resources, audits approved changes in positions and keys addresses, W-4, direct deposit, bank, reciprocity, child support, and garnishment set up and changes. • Maintains employee profiles. • Provides accurate information to employees regarding payroll deductions.
- Electrician: * Performs and assists in all factory, agricultural and operations maintenance activities. * Works with non-licensed personnel to train and enable those individuals to work the required time to test for an electrical license. * Repairs, replaces and installs new generators online. * Uses the Company’s computerized maintenance management system (SAP) to record and access maintenance related information. * Programs, troubleshoots, and operates programmable controllers, distributive control systems and interlocking systems. * Performs timely and effective electrical maintenance and repair on rolling stock. * Works overtime as required.
- Certified Welder: Primary function is to provide welding expertise to assist and support maintenance activities. • Performs fabrication, pipefitting and rigging. • Communicates with others to enable them to set appropriate priorities. • Responsible for setting an effective pace and for minimizing interruptions in the process operation. • Participates in safety programs and safety training. Must understand and be totally committed to and compliant with all Company Safety and Sanitation policies. • Uses a basic knowledge of all process equipment in performing job duties. • Works without direct supervision in an effective and safe manner. • Uses the SAP maintenance management system in the accomplishment of job duties. • Works overtime as required.
- Electronic Control Technician: Responsible for installing, calibrating, troubleshooting and maintaining control instrumentation systems for beet and sugar processing systems. * Technician will install control networks and program the Delta V and RS III distributive control software including other associated hardware. * Optimize the performance of control loops to ensure the efficient operation of the various processing systems. * Work closely with Operations gaining a detailed understanding of operating parameters ensuring that maintenance interventions are both appropriate and effective. * Advise Operations of process adjustment so the operating practices can be adjusted correspondingly. * Ensure production equipment is properly configured and/or set up for desired control and feedback. * Performs mechanical installations, repairs, and adjustments.
LUTHER MEMORIAL HOME
- Certified Nurse Aide - Day Shifts: The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), under the supervision of the charge nurse, is primarily responsible for performing all of the activities of daily living related to resident care and other nonprofessional services necessary to provide for the personal needs and comfort of residents. To apply: http://www.luthermemorialhome.com/EmploymentApp.pdf
- Certified Nurse Aide - NOC Shifts: The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), under the supervision of the charge nurse, is primarily responsible for performing all of the activities of daily living related to resident care and other nonprofessional services necessary to provide for the personal needs and comfort of residents. To apply: http://www.luthermemorialhome.com/EmploymentApp.pdf
- Certified Nurse Aide - PM Shifts: The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), under the supervision of the charge nurse, is primarily responsible for performing all of the activities of daily living related to resident care and other nonprofessional services necessary to provide for the personal needs and comfort of residents. To apply: http://www.luthermemorialhome.com/EmploymentApp.pdf
ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS (ADS)
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of innovative water management products and drainage solutions. ADS operates a global network of 61 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers through our 3,800 employee team members. Why choose ADS? We seek out the best talent and provide you with resources for career development, support and the chance to lead something big. We offer tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to advance in the industry through innovation and leadership. Choosing a career with ADS means joining a great company and being part of a great family. Find out more by visiting us at http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/contact/ads_careers.asp.
- Production Supervisor: The Production Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of safety, quality and production on his/her shift. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for the direct supervision and training of hourly employees on his/her shift. This position requires the flexibility to work various shifts, 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. A Production Supervisor reports directly to the Production Manager. Shift Hours - 1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm; 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am; 3rd shift: 12:00am-8:30am.
- Downstream Technician: A Downstream Technician is responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their respective production line. A Downstream Technician is also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers. This role will receive direction throughout their work shift from their respective Line Operator. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. This position reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor. Hours of this position include: 1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm, 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am, 3rd shift: 12:00am-8:30am.
- Yard Loader: A Yard Loader is responsible for safely and accurately loading and unloading all deliveries made and received by ADS. A Loader must demonstrate safe and proper vehicle operation at all times. A Loader also interacts with company and non-company drivers as well as will-call customers. Loaders should represent ADS in a friendly and courteous manner and display excellent customer service skills. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. Loaders report directly to the Yard Supervisor and/or Yard Manager. Hours for this position include: 1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm, 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am, 3rd shift: 12:00am-8:30am.
- Plant Maintenance Supervisor: The Plant Maintenance Supervisor oversees and performs the preventive and reactive maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities of the Maintenance Supervisor include management and execution of PM schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. A Plant Maintenance Supervisor generally supervises a department including Maintenance Technicians. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week, weekends as required and also fulfill on-call duties for repairs and assistance. The Plant Maintenance Supervisor reports directly to the Plant Manager and generally operates on 1st shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm with callback flexibility required.
- Line Operator: A Line Operator is responsible for performing and maintaining the daily activities associated with a production line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. Ability to work varying shifts is also required due to equipment changeovers. A Line Operator reports directly to the shift Production Supervisor. Shifts include: 1st shift, 8:00am - 4:30pm; 2nd shift, 4:00pm - 12:30am; 3rd shift, 12:00am - 8:30am.
Looking for someone retired or is looking for part time trucking work. We have a customer that for the most part we haul year around, but sometimes we don’t have loads because of their non-busy time. It is all day loads and you’re home at night. It is hauling grain or fertilizer out of an elevator and delivering it to another one. You will have a dedicated truck and trailer. All maintenance is done on the truck for you. Must have CDL and clean driving record.
Will be a part of random drug pool. Hours are usually from 7 am to 5 pm (sometimes earlier at 6 am). In the spring and fall some weekends. Must pass background check. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sports Reporter: The Hillsboro Banner in Hillsboro, N.D., is seeking a full-time sports reporter with some occasional news writing for our weekly publication. The Banner has won first-place awards in general excellence for midsize weeklies in the 2014 and 2015 NDNA Better Newspaper Contests and back-to-back Best of the Dakotas awards for small weeklies in North Dakota and South Dakota. To apply, send a cover letter, resume and writing samples to: Hillsboro Banner, c/o Cole Short, PO Box 39, Hillsboro, ND 58045 or email materials to email@example.com.
- Driver (Hillsboro): Combines motor vehicle handling ability, communication skills and patient handling. Patient sensitivity and confidentiality are a must, and are practiced at all times. Combine communication skills and patient handling. On a continuum the driver must develop an understanding of the patient’s physical and emotional status. Works with all ages of patients. Transports safely and as scheduled. Assures that all support equipment are well maintained and in good operating condition. Sets up equipment according to manufacturer’s recommendations and Sanford policy. Maintains appropriate records per Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements and Sanford required reports. Aware and communicates scheduling conflicts as needed or predicted.
- Emergency Medical Technician (Hillsboro): Responds to an emergency call, assesses the situation, diagnoses and treats patients for emergency needs; reports patient information to medical staff in a timely and accurate manner. Obtains a basic medical history and physical examination of the patient, and assesses the situation's urgency and seriousness. Provides emergency care at the scene and during transit to the hospital. Utilizes necessary medical equipment to treat the patient and ascertains the extent of their injuries or illness. Communicates with the medical care facility about the patient's condition, status and time of arrival.
- CNA (Hillsboro): Provides nursing care and daily living assistance to assigned patients under the supervision of a registered nurse. Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a registered nurse. Assists patients in daily living activities such as dressing and undressing, bathing and eating. Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs, but does not start or administer intravenous fluids. Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed. Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Activities Assistant (Hillsboro): Sees activities as an opportunity to create time spent together in meaningful ways not merely an effort to fill time and keep residents occupied. Regularly elicits resident input into activity planning. Seeks to be creative in choice of activities. Keeps activities well organized and upbeat. Understands that activities are of most value when residents actively participate, rather than being passively entertained, and strives to facilitate these opportunities to the greatest degree. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Must have CNA & CDL CDL can be obtained 6 months. PRN working 16 hours every two weeks.
- Emergency Medical Responder (Hillsboro): Responsible for the delivery of emergency patient care. Must be competent in trauma and medical situations, both pre-hospital and in the clinical setting.
- RN Long Term Care (Hillsboro): Responsible to implement the nursing process within Sanford and the continuum of care. The nursing process is utilized to assess, diagnose, establish a plan with outcome criteria, intervene, evaluate, and document human responses to actual or potential health problems. This practice includes dependent, interdependent and independent functions. Functions in structured and unstructured health care settings described as a geographical and/or situational environment which may not have established policies and procedures. The nurse utilizes independent nursing judgment when integrating health care. Knowledge of and utilizes appropriate age-related patient care protocols relating to the physical and psychological needs of adult and geriatric patients. Accountable for adhering to established policies, procedures and eligibility requirements, admission policies, Medicare guidelines and budgetary constraints established.
- LPN Long Term Care (Hillsboro): Provides general nursing care. Basic nursing care includes comfort measures, personal hygiene, medication treatments and procedures for which the approved educational programs have prepared. Expected to know and will be held accountable for following infection prevention and control policies. This practice includes dependent and interdependent functions.
- Nursing assistant assisted living (Hillsboro): Responsible for completing delegated functions of personal care and health-related services as assigned by the certified clinical staff/registered nursing staff. Duties are designed to assist in maintaining the resident’s physical and emotional well-being. Also includes dietary and homemaking services. Expected to know and will be held accountable for following infection prevention and control policies.
- Nursing Assistant Inpatient (Hillsboro): Assists nursing personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Performs under the supervision of a RN or LPN. May require certification in some locations. Assists patients in daily living tasks such as hygiene, dressing, feeding, positioning, exercising, etc. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens. May serve and collect food trays and provide for between-meal nourishment. Transfers patients in and out of bed or wheelchair using proper tools when necessary. Assist patients with ambulation and mobility. Maintains stock of medical supplies needed for registered nurse or physician. Complies with all patient duties assigned.
- Environmental Services Technician (Hillsboro): Provides and oversees all cleaning and disinfection services to ensure a hygienic environment for patients and staff in a healthcare setting. Initiating daily cleaning and disinfecting activities (e.g. cleaning patient rooms, operating rooms, distributing clean linens, etc.), according to standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene. Educating cleaning staff to use cleaning equipment and sterilization agents properly in daily work; making sure furnishings and equipment are in good repair. Inspecting all areas, equipment and linens of a healthcare organization for cleanliness and for violations to regulations and standards. Maintaining records and submitting reports pertaining to housekeeping supplies, equipment and personnel.
- Radiology Technologist (Mayville): Performs diagnostic imaging examinations on patients, ensuring the production of quality diagnostic images. Operates equipment to produce diagnostic images according to patient cases and relevant guidelines; ensures the quality of images is satisfactory for clinical purposes. Ensures accurate patient positioning during radiographic procedures; conducts image operations according to provider requests and other technical factors. Implements radiation safety guidelines and conducts proper radiation protection practices during the imaging process. Delivers adequate patient care and education before, during and after diagnostic imaging procedures.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
To apply: http://www.shopko.com/content.jsp?pageName=applynow
- Seasonal Position – Cashier: The Cashier is responsible for the speedy and friendly check-out of all customer purchases. Teammates are also responsible for cash handling at the assigned register.
- Temporary Position - General Merchandise Sales floor Teammate: The General Merchandise Freight Teammate is responsible for handling all merchandise being delivered to the store with the goal of speedy and efficient stocking of sales floor and back room area. Teammates implement major planograms as directed.
MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Education: MAYVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY has an opening for the following position: Assistant/Associate Professor of Education. For a job description, employment application, and instructions to apply, go to www.mayvillestate.edu, and click the ‘employment’ link at the top of the page.
- Preschool Teacher: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Mayville State University has an opening for the following position: Preschool Teacher. For a job description, employment application, and instructions to apply, go to www.mayvillestate. edu, and click the ‘employment’ link at the top of the page.
THE TOT SPOT
- Full and Part Time Teaching Positions: Have you ever considered a career in early education? The Tot Spot Childcare and Learning Center has full and part time teaching position available! We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our staff and families. If you would like a rewarding career where going to work is always exciting and fun we might just have a position for you! Please request an app or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our Tot Spot Team! Pay $9-$11/hour DOE. Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, Childcare discount and much more!
SCHWAN’S HOME SERVICE
- Route Sales Representative – Schwan’s Home Service
Join Schwan's Home Service, Inc. and make a difference in people's lives with great food and service, be part of a growing enterprise, and have control over your success! We have new leadership in place, new momentum in the market, and delicious food that helps more families share home-style, quality meals together. Come be a part of our transformation! As a Route Sales Representative, you'll be in control of running a $300,000+ route based food business. Compensation: $40K starting annualized wage, Employees are paid a base pay, plus tiered commissions once assigned an established route, Substantial incentives are provided throughout the year to boost your income. Benefits: Up to 40% employee discount on our great food products, Three medical plans to choose from, as well as vision, dental, and life insurance, 401K with company match, Profit sharing plan. Qualifications: 2+ years of sales or customer service experience. Prior route sales or route service experience is preferred but not required. A passion for providing outstanding service. Desire to have personal accountability to drive your own income. Ability to pass a drug test and physical as required by the Department of Transportation. We Value Military Members: We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience in lieu of prior sales or customer service experience. Approximately one in five hires that we make have prior military experience. Learn more about our commitment to Hiring Veterans. Additional Requirements: We've designed our trucks so that a regular driving license is all that is required. This is a Department of Transportation governed position, so candidates do need to have a good driving record and be 21 years of age. The employing subsidiaries of The Schwan Food Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class. TO APPLY: http://schwansjobs.com/hillsboro/other/jobid10205684-1-500-sign-on-bonus-route-sales-representative-jobs
CASEY’S GENERAL STORE
- Hourly Associates: All Positions Offer: • Competitive Wages • 401k Plan • Stock Purchase Plan • Flexible Schedules • Friendly Work Environment • Advancement Opportunities • Transfer Opportunities Full Time Positions Also Offer: • Paid Vacation Days • Paid Sick Days • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability • Flexible Spending Accounts • Critical Illness Insurance • Accident Insurance • Employee Assistance Programs Part Time Positions Also Offer: • Dental Insurance • Life Insurance • Limited-pay Medical Insurance. Apply by visiting your neighborhood Casey’s Store at 520 W. Caledonia Ave., Hillsboro or apply online at www.caseys.com.
BUXTON BARN & GRILL
- Full and Part-Time Bartenders and Cooks: BUXTON BARN & GRILL is searching for full- and part-time bartenders and cooks. Please stop in or call Craig at 701.841.0139 for more information.
FARM LABORER WANTED, experience required. Call 701.430.1600.
AGASSIZ DRAIN TILE
- Full-Time Employment: AGASSIZ DRAIN TILE is now accepting applications for full-time employees. Experience with heavy equipment and/or agricultural equipment preferred. Benefit package paid after 90 days with a bonus paid for CDL. Call 1.888.836.4029 or send resume to 16234 13th St. NE, Ste. 1, Buxton, ND 58218-9322.
- Crop Consultant: Crop Consultant Prior sales experience and/or Pest Control Advice license may be required - Sells company products and services - Maintains sales programs within assigned territory/accounts - Responsible for meeting annual sales goals - Monitors competitive activity and trends - May be required to keep records and prepare reports on sales activities - Knowledge of product features, benefits, and use - Responsible to continue education on marketing techniques, products and services - Provides training to employees as needed - Initiates trials that will support marketing efforts - Interprets soil, tissue, and water analysis - Researches and responds to technical inquiries - Develops proprietary fertilizer formulations - Publishes and distributes periodic summaries of agronomic observations and research - Maintains and builds customer contracts - Other duties as assigned Job requirements: - Demonstrated supervisory experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience - Agricultural based degree desired - Valid driver’s license is required - Prior sales experience required. http://www.agrium.com/en/careers/job-postings/2016-4641/crop-consultant-hatton-nd.
AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- Part-Time Merchandiser: As a leader in meaningful connections, American Greetings Corporation is a creator and manufacturer of creative social expression products. Passionate about a job that offers part-time work mostly during the day that also gives you some flexibility to work hours around commitments and activities you love? If so, we are looking for YOU to join our Merchandiser team! As a Merchandiser, you’ll be an essential part of our company’s purpose, To make the world a more thoughtful and caring place. Bring your energy and flexibility when you service the greeting card departments in our retail partner locations. The starting pay is $8.15 per hour with potential to be more based on experience or education. The position averages 5-10 hours per week. The day before and after major holidays will be required as well as occasional weekends. Working Zip Code(s) for location: 58257 Primary Responsibilities: • Merchandise American Greetings product and displays • Rotate products from the backroom and out to the department • Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition • Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts • Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role) • Use company provided mobile technology to perform basic job functions • Regular, reliable, predictable attendance Position Requirements • Access to internet connection to obtain assignments and completing time cards • Access to reliable transportation • Be able to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations • Maintain a quick work pace with optimum time management to improve productivity • In order to be eligible for this position you will need to be 18 years or older This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor. To apply: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25519&siteid=5215
ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY (ADM)
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
- Elevator Worker: This is a full-time hourly position based in Galesburg, ND. Responsibilities: Load/unload trucks, bagging, packaging, & handling materials Operate wheel loaders, forklifts, skid steers, and similar equipment Utilize computerized system to process data General housekeeping duties (i.e. – clean equipment and/or buildings) Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed. Qualifications Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures High school education or equivalent is preferred Exhibit regular and prompt attendance Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc.), and lift up to 55 lbs unassisted Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude Previous experience operating a computer is beneficial Previous experience in maintenance related disciplines is beneficial ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP with company match and pension. Relocation benefits are not provided for this position. ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and background check. ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
We are now hiring hardworking team members who want to work for a Value Driven Company who strive to make a positive impact on our employee’s lives and also the community. If you are looking to work for a company who has great work ethic and integrity with opportunities for advancement apply now! Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
- General Manager: As a Restaurant General Manager at one of our franchised BURGER KING® Restaurants, you will be an important member of the team who delivers our Customer Promise by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. With strong performance, you can progress with possibilities for advancement to field positions. Responsibilities: Maintain fast, accurate service and positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards. Ensure safety codes, company safety and security policy are met. Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions. Recruit, interview, and hire team members. Conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary action, motivate and train employees. Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program. Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction. Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans. Requirements: 4+ years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry. High school diploma or equivalent, with two (2) years of college or equivalent preferred. Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy. Reliable transportation. Open/flexible schedule. If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
- Assistant Manager: The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant Manager in living Company Mission Statement and Values and ensuring delivery of guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant Manager or Senior Assistant Manager. An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular hours, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. Responsibilities: Supervise and train team members. Maintain appropriate inventory levels. Ensure customer satisfaction. Implement quality improvements. To apply: http://www.snagajob.com/job-seeker/jobs/job-details.aspx?postingid=28975665&ref=xvsgeosolutions_clickcast_mgmtjobtitle_28975665&uid=1483724165236j05965a18&ccsrc=1av&e=23
- Shift Supervisor: The Shift Supervisor (SS) lives the company Mission Statement and values through direction of crew, customer service and Operations during assigned shifts. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management is not present. Responsibilities: Provide guidance and training to crew members during shift. Directs efficient and accurate of preparation of products. Ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures customers have it their way. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. 2. High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred. 3. Demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of six (6) months of excellent performance standards with a BURGER KING® Restaurant or a comparable work record, preferably in a restaurant or retail/hospitality industry. 4. English language proficiency that enables speech clarity and proficient verbal and written comprehension 5. Basic math skills.
- Crew Member: The Crew Member (CM) position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Afternoon Team Member: The Afternoon Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Evening Team Member: The Evening Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Morning Team Member: The Morning Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift supervisors. This Position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team
Search for jobs within a 25 mile radius of central Traill County. You may also search by the following zip codes:
Buxton (pop. 323) - 58218 - 26 miles south of Grand Forks, 56 miles north of Fargo
Clifford (pop. 44) - 58016 - 55 miles northwest of Fargo, 60 miles southwest of Grand Forks
Galesburg (pop. 108) - 58035 - 50 miles northwest of Fargo, 61 miles southwest of Grand Forks
Hatton (pop. 777) - 58240 - 38 miles southwest of Grand Forks, 74 miles northwest of Fargo
Hillsboro (pop. 1603) - 58045 - 38 miles south of Grand Forks, 40 miles north of Fargo
Mayville (pop. 1858) - 58257 - 41 miles southwest of Grand Forks, 59 miles northwest of Fargo
Portland (pop. 604) - 58274 - 42 miles southwest of Grand Forks, 60 miles northwest of Fargo
Reynolds (pop. 301) - 58275 - 20 miles south of Grand Forks, 60 miles north of Fargo
** For additional information on these listings or to have your listing added or removed, please contact the Traill County EDC office.